Heather Ryan, EA

Tax Queen LLC is a tax accounting and bookkeeping firm focused on helping small business entrepreneurs. For example, I prepare tax returns for full-time nomads, traveling artists, S corporations and more. I’m here to alleviate the burden of bookkeeping and taxes, enabling my clients to focus their time and energy on other priorities in their business.

I offer personal attention for each individual client. Services are available year round for answers to your tax, tax planning and bookkeeping questions. Being location independent myself, I can help people across the country via a secure client portal, email and phone.

If you are ready to learn more about what I can do for you, I encourage you to contact me.

What qualifies me to help with your bookkeeping and taxes?

With over 10 years experience with Quickbooks, I help businesses establish solid financial structures, clean up the books for taxes and take everyday bookkeeping off their hands to allow them to focus on growing the business..

After several years working under an enrolled agent to better understand taxes, she passed her clients to me to allow for her retirement. I have continued to further my studies and am now an enrolled agent myself.

What is an Enrolled Agent? 

Enrolled Agents are federally licensed tax practitioners and are authorized to practice before the IRS.

To earn the privilege of EA recognition by the IRS, one must pass a three-part comprehensive exam covering both individual and business tax returns. Enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards. Individuals who obtain this elite status must adhere to ethical standards and complete hours of continuing education each year.

Enrolled agents are federally recognized in the field of taxation and have unlimited practice rights before the IRS. Therefore, they are not restricted by state lines and can represent taxpayers before any IRS office.

Enrolled Agents know taxes as CPA’s understand accounting, and attorneys practice law.