6 Step Guide to Taxes
Preparing For Taxes Throughout The Year
Questions about managing your taxes? You're in the right place!
Escapees friends! Thanks for stopping by. If tax season equals stress for you, you need this guide. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to make tax season a little less stressful and a lot more manageable.
By downloading this guide, you’ll gain access to expert advice that can help you save time and money on taxes.
Here's what you'll discover inside:
- Domicile – Why it’s important?
- Finding a professional who understands your situation
- Which items to track throughout the year
- How to organize your documents
- Keeping up with estimated payments
- Which documents are needed to prepare your return
Relieve The Stress Of Tax Time
About the author:
Heather Ryan, EA
- I’ve been an Enrolled Agent (EA) since 2014 and a nomadic business owner since 2016. That’s when my husband and I moved ourselves and our two dogs into an RV and hit the road. Since then we’ve traveled all over North America, enjoying our favorite hobbies: walking up mountains, sampling local cuisine, and taste-testing microbrews.
- Because I’m a nomad myself, I know exactly how stressful life on the road can be. Like those moments when you’re pulled over on the side of the road for a work call and hoping your signal doesn’t drop. Or when you’re feeling great about life until you glance in your rearview mirror and see your bike rack and bikes dragging behind you down the interstate. True story …
- I wasn’t always the Tax Queen. In my pre-nomadic life, I owned a custom-order gluten free bakery. I remember all too well how hard it was to run the creative and financial sides of my business: figuring out how to correctly register the business (all those licenses), track expenses, pay vendors, and even pay myself! I made mistakes, and that’s when I found my true calling: helping other business owners do better. I became an enrolled agent, and the rest is history. (Though I still make a darn good cupcake.)