6 Steps to Starting a Business
Understanding Business Structure and Tax Obligations
Here's what you'll discover inside:
- Domicile – Why it’s important?
- Business Structure – What are your options?
- Registered Agent – Why you should have one?
- Business Licenses both Federal and State.
- Taxes – Which ones are you responsible for?
- Record Keeping – Get started properly with the right tools and business bank accounts.
Now's the Time to set up your Business the Right Way
About the author:
Heather Ryan, EA
As an RV Entrepreneur myself, I fully understand the pitfalls of owning a location-independent business. I support small business owners with tax preparation, tax strategy, and bookkeeping. I truly enjoy helping location-independent business owners gain financial clarity and ease the burden of finances. Your focus should be on growing the business and doing what you love not worrying about finances.
I’m an enrolled agent – federally licensed tax practitioner so I can help taxpayers in any state. To date I have filed tax returns for both personal and businesses in over 28 states.